Sunday, October 31, 2010

Introduction

                                                                              My name is Omar Obaid Alzaabi and my nickname is Tyson. I like the people to call me that name. I had this nickname when I was in the 6th grade. I don’t have the face like Mike but I am trying to be like him, a good boxer. Our family came from RAK which is one of the United Emirates. But the first Zaabi who was called ‘Zab’ lived in KSA. I’m the last member in our home. I was born in  Abu Dhabi  19 years ago on 22th  Feb 1991,  just after the Gulf War. I'm a quiet person but not all the time. Also I am always trying to learning from my mistakes. My life is based on sport and what I like most is body building. I'm involved with this sport since 5 years old. My first mentor in this sport is my brother. My best ever BB player is ‘the gift’ Phil Heath, Dexter Jackson and Flex. I've travelled to many places like Thailand, England and Turkey; all the places  above I went to two times. Also I went to KSA 6 times. My target in life is to have a master’s degree in electronic studies. I'm trying to be a professional BB player and the most imported target is to get married to the woman that I love at the age of 25.    

No comments:

Post a Comment